Brams United Girls Soccer Club – 2017 Outdoor Rep Registration
2017 Registration Fees Table
|Age||Birth Year||Apr 4 - June 14|
|U9-U10||2007 - 2008||$665|
|U11-U12||2005 - 2006||$675|
|U13 - U17||2000 - 2004||$730|
|U21||1996 - 1998||$645|
Brams United has opened registration for the 2017 Outdoor Rep season. The 2017 Rep fee includes the following
- Umbro Rain Jacket (excluding U21)
- Umbro neo-trainer ball (excluding U8)
- U8 will receive full game day kit & size 3 training ball
- OSA/PHSA fees
- League fees
- Technical Development Support
- Goalie Training
- Training fields
- League game day home fields
- League Referee fees for the LTPD teams ( U8 – U12)
- 2 Umbro Game Day Balls
- Individual and Team picture combo (Picture day June 25, 2017)
Players registration fees must be paid in full prior to their teams first game.
Rep fees are non refundable.
Parent meetings will be scheduled do discuss team budgets, season plan, training schedules etc.
Jumpstart is now accepting applications for the 2017 Outdoor Season
- Please apply directly through Jumpstart at: http://jumpstart.canadiantire.ca – apply early as funding is limited.
- Members will be asked to provide the Brams Office with the “ON” submission number provided by Jumpstart, after completing your Jumpstart application. Failure to provide the submission (ON) number to the Club within the 72-hour window of submitting your request will nullify your registration.
- Jumpstart will cover up to $300.00 per player, members are asked to cover the difference if owed.