Notice is hereby given that the 2021 Annual General Meeting of Brams United Girls Soccer Club will be held on Monday, April 25, 2022, at 7:30 PM at Professor’s Lake Recreation Centre
Brams United Girls Soccer Club Members are encouraged to attend the Annual General Meeting. As per Article II – Membership of the By-Laws, Membership is defined as:
- Member – Any individual who is an unpaid Player, Coach, Official, Director, or Administrator, who is registered with the Corporation, and who has agreed to abide by the Corporation’s By-laws, policies, procedures, rules and regulations (or, if the individual is under the age of 18, who has had a parent or guardian agree to abide by the Corporation’s By-laws, policies, procedures, rules and regulations on behalf of the individual).
Members may vote by proxy by completing the Proxy Voting Form and returning electronically via e-mail to the Brams United Girls Soccer Club to the attention of the General Manager by April 21 by 5:00 PM EST. Please see Article III- Meetings of Members for rules on Proxy Voting.
Elections will be held for the positions of President, Vice-President, Treasurer, Director at Large (1), Director at Large (2), and Director at Large (3). Brams United Girls Soccer Club strives to ensure a composition of Directors that are qualified, and reflect the diversity of gender, ethnicity, age, and visible minorities.
2021 AGENDA ITEMS
- Call to Order
- Approval of Guest List and establishment of quorum
- Review and accept the Minutes of the Previous AGM
- Review of past 2 fiscals
- Approve the Auditors’ report and Financial Statements ended September 30, 2021.
- Appointment of Auditors
- Annual reports presented
- Duly submitted questions from the Membership addressed
- Election of new Directors