INDOOR REGISTRATION AVAILABLE NOW!
Brams United is excited to announce the new 2018-2019 Indoor Fall and Winter House League Programs.
Members will be able to register for either season, with the opportunity for a multi-session discount (discount applies only if both Fall/Winter registrations are completed at the same time).
U4-U6 – Players will receive one session a week. First half of the session will be led by Brams Technical Coaches trained in Ontario Soccer’s Active Start program. The players will participate in activities, while having fun and learning with a ball at their feet. The second half of the session will be a 3v3 game.
U7-U8 – Players will receive one game a week, officiated and facilitated by Game Leaders. Teams will be led by volunteer coaches and will receive 15 minutes to run an activity and review the rules of the game prior to their kick-off.
U9-U12 – Players will receive one game a week, officiated by Match Officials. Teams will work with their volunteer coaches on sessions and development.
U13-U18 – Players will receive one game a week, officiated by Match Officials. Teams will be led by volunteer coaches, and the top two teams of each age group will compete in a Championship game at the end of the season.
Brams United strives to provide the most comfortable soccer experience for players at the youngest age groups, to ensure they look to play soccer for life. Player requests at U4-U6 will be honoured (roster size 6 players) so players may have their friends join them in the fun! The deadline for all Fall player requests is Friday September 28, 2018 at Noon. The deadline for all Winter player requests is Friday December 7, 2018 at Noon. The player must be registered for the request to be accepted. Brams United does not accept requests for a specific coach. House League volunteer Head Coaches may request up to 3 players (includes their child).
Teams at U7-U18 will be balanced using previous season player ratings to offer a fair and fun season to all players. Brams United is unable to guarantee player requests in these age groups but members may e-mail requests to: HLrequests@bramsunited.ca
Want to Volunteer Coach?
- Register on Power Up as a Volunteer by going to www.bramsunited.ca and clicking on Register, or when you are completing your player registration for the season.
- Complete the Respect in Sport Certificate (Mandatory if Coaching Players U13 – U18)
- The club will reimburse coaches that complete the Respect in Sport Course
- Once course is completed submit the certificate and proof of payment to the club
- Complete a Vulnerable Sector Screening form.
- This is required for all coaches 18 years and older.
- Vulnerable Sector Screenings forms are available for pick up at the Brams United office and are valid for two years
- Completed Vulnerable Sector reports are to be returned to the Brams Untied Office
Coaches must be at least 15 years of age. Any coach under 18 must always be accompanied by a guardian and must be registered on Power up as a volunteer. No formal soccer or coaching experience is necessary to volunteer to coach House League. The Brams United Girls Soccer club does ask for team participation, positive communication, skill development and fair play from all coaches.