The Brams United Girls Soccer Club Nominations Committee calls for nominations for the positions of Director at Large (1), Director at Large (2) and Vice-President for a two-year term commencing after the 2019 Annual Meeting of the Members. The Annual Meeting of the Members (AMM) date and application deadline will be noted in the AMM announcement to follow.
The Committee is seeking qualified candidates to join the Brams United Girls Soccer Club Board of Directors, who can guide the organization in the direction that reflects the Club’s vision and values (community, development and leadership) and provide leading-edge governance.
CALL FOR NOMINATIONS
The current call for nominations is for the following Board positions:
- President (One-year term)
- Vice President (Two-year term)
- Treasurer (One-Year Term)
- Director at Large – 1 position (Two-year term)
- Director at Large – 2 positions (Two-year term)
- The following documents must be executed and submitted (please note that incomplete documents may be rejected):
- Candidate Nominations must be submitted by a member in good standing.
- Nomination documents must be submitted to the registered office of the Corporation fourteen (14) days prior to the Annual Meeting of the Members. This timeline may be extended by Ordinary Resolution of the Board. Please submit completed documents via email to:
- Email: email@example.com
- Nomination Committee will follow up to conduct interviews with successful candidates.
*BACKGROUND CHECKS WILL BE CONDUCTED BY THE NOMINATIONS COMMITTEE*
To assist the Club in this process, a nomination committee, consisting of three external consultants has been independently appointed and approved by the Brams United Board of Directors. The Nomination Committee manages reviewing applications, conducting interviews for all positions and determining which candidates will be put forward for positions to be selected at the AGM.
The Board of Directors looks forward to seeing our members step forward to make a difference in driving this club forward. Take this time to review the By-Laws prior to the submitting the Nomination documents.
We wish all Candidates good luck and see you at the AMM.
Brams United Board of Directors