Stephanie Labbé: Champion Tour Clinic
Olympic Gold Medalist Stephanie Labbé will be traveling across Canada doing a limited number of youth soccer clinics.
About this event
The clinic will focus on fun, with soccer tips and drills that will focus on how to be a good player and a great teammate.
Stephanie Labbé - Champion Clinic - Sample Schedule (3 Hours)
1) Introduction & Welcome - Introduction of Stephanie
- Stephanie to talk about her time at the 2020 Tokyo Olympics - what she'd like to see the kids learn - 3 quick questions before we begin.
2) Dry-land and warm-up (15 - 30 min): movement - body position - core work - flexibility-other fun games
3) Soccer skills (90 min): drills - technique - footwork - games.
“Penalty Shots” 10 lucky players get to take a penalty shot on Stephanie!
4) Wrap up / Cool down (15-30 min ): discuss the skills learned - hit home how these can be applied each day
5) Inspirational talk and Q&A (30 min) with Stephanie Labbé about what makes a great team, what to do when faced with adversity, setting goals, and Stephanie's Olympic experience!
Each registrant will learn some world-class soccer skills, listen to a 30-minute motivational talk, receive a personalized signed photo of Stephanie, get to take a group photo with her and her Olympic Gold medal, and 10 lucky players will get a chance to take a penalty kick against the Minister of Defense!