Brams United Girls Soccer Club – 2017 – 18 Indoor Rec League Registration
2017-18 Registration Fees Table
2017-18 Recreational Indoor FeesThe registration fees for the 2017-18 Recreational Indoor season include one game per week at the Brampton Soccer Centre, full player uniform, ball and picture.
There are no standings or scores in the U4 - U12 age groups. All teams will participate in a year end fun day and receive a participation trophy.
U13 - U18 age groups will participate in playoffs based on final standings at the end of the year. Winners and finalists of our playoff round will receive trophies.
The Brams United Girls Soccer Club Recreational Teams are coached by volunteer coaches who have stepped forward to help the club ensure that girls of Brampton have the opportunity to play soccer and be part of a team. We thank all our coaches in advance for the time and effort they put into our programs.
Refunds request may be subject to an administrative charge. Please visit our refund page on our website for more information. No refunds for the 2017/18 indoor season will be processed after December 15, 2017.
|Age||Early Bird - Up to October 1, 2017||As of October 2, 2017|
|U4 (2014) - U6 (2012)||$175.00||$185.00|
|U7 (2011) - U8 (2010)||$185.00||$220.00|
|U9 (2009) - U12 (2006)||$215.00||$250.00|
|U13 (2005) - U18 (2000)||$220.00||$255.00|
The following is included in the Registration fee:
- League Games
- Referee fees
- Pictures (Picture Day November 19, 2017)
- End of season Fun Day/Playoffs
To register, visit the Brams United Registration Site
2017-18 Indoor Recreational League Tentative Game DaysThe days of play listed in the table below are tentative. Final hours of play are dependants on final registration numbers.
For your reference the following provides a guideline of approximate hours:
MORNING = 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
AFTERNOON = 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
MORN/AFT = 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
AFT/EVE = 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
All Games are played at the Brampton Soccer Centre Field D
Don’t miss the Early Bird prices Register Here by October 1, 2017.
Jumpstart is now accepting applications for the 2017 Outdoor Season
- Please apply directly through Jumpstart at: http://jumpstart.canadiantire.ca – apply early as funding is limited.
- Members will be asked to provide the Brams Office with the “ON” submission number provided by Jumpstart, after completing your Jumpstart application. Failure to provide the submission (ON) number to the Club within the 72 hour window of submitting your request will nullify your registration.
- Jumpstart will cover up to $300.00 per player, members are asked to cover the difference if owed.