Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. What forms of payment do you accept?
A. The following methods of payment are accepted:
- Online: MasterCard; VISA
- Office: Cash; Debit; MasterCard; VISA
Q. Can I request a specific Coach or team for my daughter?
A. A coach’s daughter and assistant coach’s daughter is guaranteed placed on the same team. Additional requests can not be accommodated.
Q. What is your refund policy?
A. Please click here to view the refund policy.
Q. Where can I find directions to fields?
A. Please refer to the Field List which can also be found in the Rep and House league tabs on our website.
Q. How do I know if our game/practice is cancelled?
A. Please refer to our weather policy and the City of Brampton’s field status site.
Q. Does Brams United offer a discount if I register three or more girls?
A. For families who register three girls with Brams United, we offer a 25% discount on the lowest registration fee. Should you have a fourth daughter also registered with the Club, we would apply a discount of 25% on the two lowest registration fees.
- Once all girls have been registered, please contact our office via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to request that the discount be applied.
- All children must be registered under the same parent profile.
- Discount can be redeemed up to one month after the start of the applicable season that the girls were registered for.
- Daughters must be enrolled in the Brams Rep program or Outdoor Rec program to qualify for a discount for the third child onward.