Brams United Girls Soccer Club is a place where you can utilize your skills, have fun, and make a big impact!
Saturday May 12 2018
Brams United Girls Soccer Club is a not-for-profit youth sports organization located in Brampton Ontario. Brams United is committed to the development of their players on and off the pitch. As the only sanctioned all Girls Soccer Club, our focus is to give every young female player the opportunity to express themselves and share their passion for the game. We offer summer and winter recreational house league, competitive rep and all abilities programs. At Brams there is a place for every player at every level. The opportunities are endless.
Our season kick-off event is the beginning of our Recreational Outdoor season, and is filled with high traffic of Brams United players and families, with inflatables, uniform distribution, food and more.
· Maintains positive and friendly demeanour and professional attitude
· Must have excellent verbal communication skills and exhibit an emphasis on customer service
· Must be able to move in a quick, energetic manner. Long periods of standing and constant movement around event area is expected on event days.
· Ability to lift and carry a minimum of 10 pounds repeatedly and up to 30 pounds occasionally.
· Previous cash-handling experience, an asset.
· Provide friendly customer service to members day of the event
· Assist in setup of outdoor event, and take down/clean-up of event
· Be flexible to assist in different areas of event delivery ( I.e. inflatable line management, games, uniform distribution , information kiosk, etc.)
This position is for a one time event, with the possibility of being considered for job at future events.
MUST BE AVAILABLE 7am-6pm Saturday May 12 2018, and flexible availability in Month of April to assist in event preparation
Salary - $14/hr
Please email a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by: April 13 2018 to be considered for the position.