Under the guidance of our Technical Director, and applying the relevant long term player development (LTPD) recommendations, we strive to maximize the potential of all players. The program includes scheduled training with technical coaches, Athletic Scholarship Program, exclusive female leadership events, showcase/tournament entries, sports psychology, and much more!
Development Orientations and Competitive trials are hosted annually in September. Trials for the Summer Season will take place in February/March. However players are welcome to contact Cyprian McFarlane directly if interested in trying out the programs.
SPRING TRIAL DETAILS
Tuesday March 24 - Brampton Soccer Centre
- 6:00pm to 7:30pm: U11/U13B
- 7:30pm to 9pm: U12/U13A
- 6:15pm to 7:45pm: U8/U9/U10/U15B
- 7:45pm to 9:00pm: U15A/U18/U21/Senior Women
Thursday March 26 - Brampton Soccer Centre
- 6:00pm to 7:20pm: U13A/U15A
- 7:20pm to 8:40pm: U13B/U15B
- 8:40pm to 10:00pm: U18/U21/Senior Women