Rep soccer is the clubs competitive program for our most talented and committed players.
Under the guidance of our Technical Director and applying the relevant long term player development (LTPD) recommendations, as published by the Canadian Soccer Association (CSA), we strive to maximize the potential of all players.
Rep tryouts are hosted annually at the end of the summer season – late September, early October. However players are welcome to contact their appropriate age group coaches at any time should they be interested in representative soccer.
The LTPD initiative is a program for soccer player development, training, competition and recovery based on biological age (physical maturity) rather than chronological age. It is player centred, coach driven and supported by administration and sports science.
- Stage 1 – Active Start U4-U6 “First Kicks”
- Stage 2 – FUNdamentals U6-U8 “Fun with the ball”
- Stage 3 – Learning To Train U8-U11 “The Golden Age Of Learning”
- Stage 4 – Training to Train U11-U15 “Identifying The Elite Player”
- Stage 5 – Training To Compete U15-U19 “ Developing The International Player”
- Stage 6 – Training To Win U18+ “Building The World Cup Player”
- Stage 7 – Active For Life, Any Age “Soccer For Health and Grass Roots Growth”