- U4-U6 – Players will receive one session a week. First half of the session will be led by Brams Technical Coaches trained in Ontario Soccer’s Active Start program. The players will participate in activities with their coaches and a guardian, while having fun and learning with a ball at their feet. Teams will finish with a small sided game.
- U7-U8 – Players will receive one game a week, officiated and facilitated by Game Leaders. Teams will be led by volunteer coaches who will run 15-minute ball activities before session kick-off. (15-minute ball activities, 2 x 20-minute halves)
- U9-U10- Players will receive one game a week, officiated by Match Officials. Teams will work with their volunteer coaches on sessions and development. (10-minute ball activities, 2 x 20-minute halves)
- U11-U12 – Players will receive one game a week, officiated by Match Officials. Teams will work with their volunteer coaches on sessions and development. (10-minute ball activities, 2 x 20-minute halves)
- U13-U18 – Players will receive one game a week, officiated by Match Officials. Teams will be led by volunteer coaches, and the top two teams of each age group will compete in a Championship game at the end of the season. (2 x 25-minute halves)
- Practices (U9+) – Practices are led at the discretion of the volunteer coach. All practices will be held at Cardinal Leger Secondary School.
U4-U6: Brams United strives to provide the most comfortable soccer experience for players at the youngest age groups, to ensure they look to play soccer for life. Player requests at U4-U6 will be honoured (roster size 6 players) so players may have their friends join them in the fun!
U7-U18: Teams will be balanced using previous season player ratings to offer a fair and fun season to all players. Brams United is unable to guarantee player requests in these age groups but members may e-mail requests to: HLrequests@bramsunited.ca
The deadline for all Fall player requests is Friday September 20 at Noon. The deadline for all Winter player requests is Friday December 6 at Noon. The player must be registered for the request to be accepted. Brams United does not accept requests for a specific coach. House League volunteer Head Coaches may request up to 3 players (includes their child).
Want to Volunteer Coach?
- Register on Power Up as a Volunteer by going to www.bramsunited.ca and clicking on Register, or when you are completing your player registration for the season.
- Complete the Respect in Sport Certificate (Mandatory if Coaching Players U13 – U18)
- The club will reimburse coaches that complete the Respect in Sport Course
- Once course is completed submit the certificate and proof of payment to the club
- Complete a Vulnerable Sector Screening form.
- This is required for all coaches 18 years and older.
- Vulnerable Sector Screenings forms are available for pick up at the Brams United office and are valid for two years
- Completed Vulnerable Sector reports are to be returned to the Brams Untied Office
Coaches must be at least 15 years of age. Any coach under 18 must always be accompanied by a guardian and must be registered on Power up as a volunteer. No formal soccer or coaching experience is necessary to volunteer to coach House League. The Brams United Girls Soccer club does ask for team participation, positive communication, skill development and fair play from all coaches.