Fall & Winter Indoor Registration!
Click Here for Days of Play and Pricing
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER NOW
- NEW: Brams United is now offering recreational divisions for boys U4-U9 (born 2019 – 2014)
- Indoor Games will be played at The Save Max Sports Centre (1495 Sandalwood Pkwy E)
- Fall Season: October 15/16, 2022 to December 17/18, 2022
- Winter Season: January 21/22, 2023 to April 1 & 2, 2023
- Games Exclusions: Tentative, will be updated once Brams United receives City closures
- Brams United reserves the right to change times and/or days of play and/or combine age groups, if necessary. Please review the Refund Policy prior to registering.
- Please Note: Age Divisions may fill up prior to season start. There is no guarantee of placement on a team if player is waitlisted.
- Multi-Season Discount: To receive the Multi-Season Discount of $20, members must purchase the Fall and Winter seasons at the same time for the discount to apply.
- U14+ Division – Top two teams of the division will compete in a Championship game at the end of each season. The Championship game may be played mid-week.
- Special Request Deadline: All player requests must be submitted via email by season deadlines to HLrequests@bramsunited.ca. Please review the Recreational Player Requests Policy prior to submitting your requests.
- Fall Requests Due September 15, 2022 at 12:00AM
- Winter Requests Due December 21, 2022 at 12:00AM
As a fully sanctioned soccer Club, Brams United aligns all programs with Canada Soccer Grassroots Standards. All participants will receive a jersey, shorts, socks, and participant awards from U4-U13. Participants must wear shinpads and soccer cleats/running shoes. Piercings are prohibited and may not be taped. Please visit our website for full
U4-U7 – Players will receive one session a week. The first half of the session will be led by Brams Technical Coaches trained in Ontario Soccer’s Active Start program. The players will participate in activities while having fun and learning with a ball at their feet. The second half of the session will be a 3v3 game with no goalkeepers (20-minute ball activities, 2 x 15-minute halves).
U8-U9 – Players will receive one game weekly, officiated and facilitated by Game Leaders. Teams will be led by volunteer coaches who will run 10-minute ball activities before session kick-off. Teams will play 5v5 with a goalkeeper (10-minute ball activities, 2 x 20-minute halves).
U10-U11- Players will receive one game weekly, officiated by Match Officials. Teams will work with their volunteer coaches on sessions and development. Teams will play 7v7 with a goalkeeper (10-minute ball activities, 2 x 20-minute halves).
U12-U13 – Players will receive one game weekly, officiated by Match Officials. Teams will work with their volunteer coaches on sessions and development. Teams will play 9v9 with a goalkeeper (2 x 25-minute halves).
U14-U18 – Players will receive one game a week, officiated by Match Officials. Teams will work with their volunteer coaches on sessions and development. Teams will play 9v9 with a goalkeeper (2 x 25-minute halves).
Want to Volunteer Coach?
- Register on Power Up as a Volunteer by going to www.bramsunited.ca and clicking on Register, or when you are completing your player registration for the season.
- Complete the Respect in Sport Certificate (Mandatory if Coaching Players U13 – U18)
- The club will reimburse coaches that complete the Respect in Sport Course
- Once course is completed submit the certificate and proof of payment to the club
- Complete a Vulnerable Sector Screening form.
- This is required for all coaches 18 years and older.
- Vulnerable Sector Screenings forms are available for pick up at the Brams United office and are valid for two years
- Completed Vulnerable Sector reports are to be returned to the Brams Untied Office
Coaches must be at least 15 years of age. Any coach under 18 must always be accompanied by a guardian and must be registered on Power up as a volunteer. No formal soccer or coaching experience is necessary to volunteer to coach House League. The Brams United Soccer club does ask for team participation, positive communication, skill development and fair play from all coaches.